This article was been published more than a year ago. The information may be outdated.
With the release of SR4 also came FotoWeb Desktop for iPhone. After having downloaded it to your iPhone or iPad, you must set it up to talk to your FotoWeb server. Here’s how:
- Open Settings on the iPhone
- Find and tap the FotoWeb entry
- Tap the Server Settings entry
- Enter the information as required:
- Host name: Enter the URL for the FotoWeb Server. E.g.: fotoweb.fotoware.com
- User name: Enter your username for the FotoWeb server
- Password: Enter your password
FotoWeb Desktop for iPhone can be downloaded from the App Store.
Caveat lector: I used to work with support at FotoWare. This blog is my own space, I am not paid to write it. I write about FotoWare and FotoWare products because I believe in them.