This article was been published more than a year ago. The information may be outdated.
Whenever I go travelling, I bring a number of devices with me. I will always bring a cellphone and my Kindle, and depending on the trip, I might also bring a bike computer, iPad and camera, to mention a few possibilities. I have made it a habit to bring as few chargers as possible, as well as as short cables as possible. This serves two purposes; the kit takes less space, and weighs less. Hence, I bring a kit containing the following pretty much wherever I go:
- iPad charger w/ adapter for the local power plugs where I am going
- One 1.5 meter USB extension cord, Jack-Jill
- One stubby iPhone/iPad charger cable
- One stubby USB Micro charger cable
- One stubby USB Mini charger cable
So, there you have it. That’s what I pack. Use the comment field, and tell me what you pack!