This article was been published more than 6months ago. The information contained herein may be outdated.
So, you’ve become responsible for answering questions to your company from the public. Congratulations! You’ve been instructed to use the no-reply address when doing so, and told that you have been given the permissions necessary to do so. Now you need to set that up. Here’s how:
- Write the response as you normally would
- Once finished, go to Options
- In the Show Fields group, click the From icon
- Click the From button beside the From field
- Click Other E-mail Address
- In the dialog box, click From
- Search for the Exchange account in question, then select it and click OK
Once that’s done, the from button should always show up beside the From field, and you can choose between the email addresses you can send as.