Remember how, last week, we set up accepting invites sent to your non-Google address from your Google address? No? What’s that, you don’t have an Alternate email address section under Reminders and Notifications? Well, here’s the thing, you need to actually set up an alternate address for your Google account. That is easy enough, though; here’s how:
- Sign in to your Google Account
- Click your avatar, then Account
- Click the Security header
- Click the Edit-link next to your recovery email address
- At the bottom right, click the blue “Add an alternate email address“-button
- Add the email address, then click the confirmation link when it arrives in your inbox
That’s it; you’re done!