This article was been published more than a year ago. The information may be outdated.
In January, I showed you how to resolve SSL error 61. As it turns out, the error also affected Macs. Here’s the error you get on a Mac:
First, we need to get the signing certificate:
- Open a web browser, and go to Comodo’s website
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, and find the link to the .crt file there
- Download the .crt file
Next, we need to import it:
- Go to your downloads folder, and double-click the .crt-file
- Click “Always trust” in the dialog:
- Log in with your administrator credentials
That ought to do it.