This article was been published more than a year ago. The information may be outdated.
Last week, I showed you how you can create distribution groups. Those groups are relatively worthless, however, without any users added to them. How we go about doing this, depends on what console you decide to use.
- Open your Microsoft Exchange console
- Browse to Recipient Configuration > Distribution Group
- Find the group in question, and double click it
- Switch to the “Members” tab, and click the “Add” button:
- Search for, and add the users in question