This article was been published more than a year ago. The information may be outdated.
As I implied in my posts about GoPro studio, I do a fair bit of video editing. The end result of most of my editing sessions ends up on one of my two YouTube channels. From time to time, I need to add music to a video, like I did in this example:
I use five main sources for music in my videos:
- Kevin MacLeod’s Incompetech.com – all the music here is licensed under a CC BY 3.0-license
- Freepd.com – all the music here is in the public domain
- YouTube’s Audio Library – the audio here includes things in the public domain, as well as things under license
- Twin Musicom – all the music here is licensed under a CC BY 4.0-license
- Free Music Archive – the audio here includes things in the public domain, as well as things under license
Do you use different sources? Please leave me a note in the comments below; I’d love to have more resources for my creative endeavours!