This article was been published more than a year ago. The information may be outdated.
A not infrequent question at work, is how to add a second mailbox in Outlook. Here’s how:
- Open Outlook
- Click File
- Go to Account settings, then account settings again
- Double click your current account
- Click “More settings” in the Server settings tab
- Go to the “Advanced” tab, and click add
- Add the mailboxes you want to add.
I generally also uncheck the box for downloading shared folders, as these can often be too large to have everything downloaded, and Outlook often hangs while downloading them.