As has become my tradition, I like to start the year off with a little look at the things that made last year better for me. This time around, it’s mostly tools. Here we go:
- Big Idea Design – TPT Slide
- The TPT Slide (Titanium Pocket Tool) is a minimalist pocket tool. At its core, it is a utility blade holder, with a few added goodies, such as a bit driver, bottle opener, flat head screw driver and a prybar. Its slim form factor and range of tools means it’s lived in my pocket on most days, and I have gotten actual use out of it on a weekly basis.
- Jabra Elite 75t
- As I got back into running this fall, I found I absolutely had to have some bluetooth earbuds if I was going to be able to keep at it. The choice went to the Jabra Elite 75t, which I bring with me most days. A full review is coming. For now, suffice it to say that I am pretty happy about them.
- The new Oslo Siddur
- As I mentioned back in November, The Jewish community of Oslo has recently published a siddur – a jewish prayer book – with Norwegian translation. It is the first of its kind, and a prayer book I believe will stand us in good stead for decades to come.
- Nomatic Wallet
- While the Magpul Daka Essential Wallet has stood me in good stead, I found that it retained my cards a little too well. I found the Nomatic Wallet, which used elastic bands to great effect, and haven’t looked back since.
There you have it; four entries this time around that have all made my life better in some small (or even large) way.